- Unlimited rides for all four days!
- $60/pass available for purchase onsite.
- Pre-sales are now closed.
- Thursday, June 10, 2021 from 5-11:30 p.m.
- Friday, June 11, 2021 from 5-11:30 p.m.
- Saturday, June 12 from 10 a.m.-11:30 p.m.
- Sunday, June 13 from 10 a.m.-10 p.m.*
*Fireworks to immediately follow.
Friends with Disabilities Day
The annual Friends with Disabilities Day will be held on Thursday, June 10, 2021 from 2-5 p.m. The event is free for people with disabilities and up to five of their immediate family members. In order to enter the Carnival during this time, you must pre-register for this event by June 7, 2021. Please complete the form below and return it to the Lockport Chamber of Commerce via email or drop it off at the Chamber, 222 E. 9th Street, 3rd Floor, Lockport, IL 60441.
On the day of the event, all pre-registered participants must go to the registration table at the new carnival location at 301 W. 2nd Street (near Canal Road and 2nd Street) to check-in and receive a ride bracelet. Also, please be aware that no food vendors will be open during this time. However, most area restaurants will be open.